maandag 23 mei 2011

Amsterdam meets Mass meeting

Saturday may 21th - Amsterdam meets Mass meeting

Finally ! After long talking to everyone on the internet, phone and text. The big day has finally arrived.
Jeff drove me to the North Londonderry busstation where Stunt Dabba will pick me up.




The awesome Stunt Dabba is giving me a ride to the lot. The way there was so much fun! We talked alot, made jokes, grabbed some MC. And arrived at the lot :









For more pictures, check my album on FB at
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.218328414851852.66018.100000240861294 

After the session we went to a place called "Charlies Horse".
First we had something for dinner, and after that it was dance and arcade time!
I have had an absolute blast,

I want to thank everybody so much for coming, the hospitality, fun convo's, great riding, letting me ride and try their bike, the lessons, the jokes, the dancing, the drinks and everything I forgot to mention here . You guys are all awesome, and I hope to see you soon again!!!!!!!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten