maandag 30 mei 2011

Dallas and rides

Hey everyone,

I know I havent been writing enough. But well, lets just say Im having wayy tooo much fun.
Lets see where to begin.

Last week Wednesday I left the New England area, headed to Dallas Texas. Of course I have many delays, but its alll good. Cause who cares? Im in the States !!!

Jimmy a.k.a. Ol Man Jimmy picked me up from the airport. He has such a beautiful house !!!!
It was kind of late that day, so we soon crashed. Passed out within a sec!!

Thursday. Obviously first some Wal*Mart action


Everyone knows how much I love that!!!
Then Thursday evening, BIKE NIGHT !!
Now I have never been to a bike night before, but mannn, this is awesome!! Meeting people, having a good laugh and then of course: a ride!! Absolutely awesome.
On this day I already met a lot of awesome people and lots of stunters/riders which I had only know from Stuntride.

Saturday was the memorial ride for Preston Cass. It was amazing to see how many people came from far and near to honor someone. That was really special !




After that was the lot session. Wayy too hot to ride, so not many pictures :




More pix in my facebook album

And sunday was the huge streetride. That was soo awesome. We even shut down the highway !!!!!





Monday we went shopping with Linda. She is so awesome and sweet! Had some great fun, and good convo's.
Even had our makeup done by a professional MAC makeup artist. I think I never looked so pretty, Haha!
Visited Wal*mart, Macys, VICTORIA SECRET (f*** yeah, I got a set too!!) got our boobs measured at VS, Dillards... and too many things to name.



For all the people I have met : Thank you so much again. It was nice meeting you all, and making new friends you are the best. Lets keep in touch ! Until then. drive safe, go crazy and enjoy life !!!

Kiss Bara

Post scriptum : And I got to see real fireflies !! How cool is that!!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten